Education system in our country needs qualified and trained teachers. There is a huge thrust and demand well trained teachers to our education system. In order to fulfil the void and provide world class education M.Com course was started in the year 2016. The focus on student training at the grass root levels and preparing a ground for training future teachers was created in GTET. This very feature of the education system has turned out to be a boon to hundreds of students who are desirous to be a teacher after their post- graduation. In house training is given to M.Com students who wishes to pursue their careers in the field of education. This method of training students have gone a long way in filling the vacuum created in the supply of quality trained teachers to the system.
With the prime objective of creating world class academic in the field of commerce and business, this course has very well responded to the needs of industry, Academy and Administration. This gets vouched as Alumni of the Department are well placed in business, academics and Administration all across the globe., Most of the brilliant students are recruited at G.T. Group itself.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Industrial visits and interactions by faculty and students
- Visit of the industry executives to the institute for discussions and delivering lectures on industrial practices, trends and experiences.
- Workshops, conference with joint participations of the faculty and the industry.
- Visiting faculties with corporate background
- Practical training of the students in industries during internship
- Scholarship Support
- Research Support
- Monetary System
- International Business Environment
- Principles and Practices of Business Decisions
- Information Technology for Business
- Managerial Finance
- Global Talent Management
- Corporate Communication Skills
- Modern Indian Banking
- Risk Management & Derivatives
- Advanced Research Methodology
- Digital Marketing
- Emerging Trends in Entrepreneurship
- Indian Ethos and Leadership
- Artificial and Business Intelligence
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Reporting Practices-I
- Strategic Cost Management – I
- Corporate Tax Planning
Elective Subjects from the following streams:
- Accounting & Taxation
- Open Elective
- Write it Right
- Business Analytics
- Forensic Accounting & Auditing
Elective Subjects from the following streams
- Accounting & Taxation
- Dissertation for 6 Weeks.