About School: The Philanthropist couple Smt. Gangamma & Sri. Thimmaiah who had a keen interest in the development of the society through the education in 1958. To carry on the dreams of the couple their family has established Gangamma Thimmaiah Educational Trust (R), with a vision to offer quality education from elementary level to research level.
The school caters to the educational needs of those who would like to have their children brought up in a traditional and modern school adapted in the form of a ‘Gurukula’ system. Our School believes in an innovative pedagogical and experiential learning approach, which complements the extensive range of co-curricular activities to emphasizing all-round development of personality and character throughout life, close contact between the teacher and the taught and a wide range of activities that help to attain self-fulfillment of both Parents and Pupils.
Our vision is to prepare and motivate our students for a rapidly changing world by instilling in them critical thinking skills, a global perspective, and a respect for core values of honesty, loyalty, perseverance, and compassion. Students will have success for today and be ready for tomorrow.
Our mission is to provide a safe haven where everyone is valued and respected. All staff members, in partnership with parents and families are fully committed to students’ to meet current and future challenges to develop social awareness, civic responsibility, and personal growth.
Salient features of G.T.V.M.
- We provide state syllabus with CBSE pattern
- Smart Class – to enable the visualization of the concepts.
- Science Kit – to enhance the skills of students scientifically.
- Qualified Teachers with competitive skills.
- We impart Cultural skills by Music and Dance by experienced Trainers.
- We help the students physically strong and fit through Sports.
- We inculcating reading habits by Classroom discussions and Library
- Well equipped computer lab.
- We impart our tradition, culture, values and ethos through Veda Chanting.
- Having 100% results in SSLC examinations since the inception of the school.